June 19, 2011

Let's hear it for the Boys

This weeks challenge at I heart faces is Let's hear it for the Boys!
I immediately thought of this picture. I love the sweet, soft side, of boys.
It seems as though we hardly ever get to see it! :) But seriously isn't this little cutie, adorable?

Head on over to I Heart Faces to see more fun pictures of boys!



11 comments:

Melissa said...

Great Shot!

Anonymous said...

what a handsome little guy! love this shot!

tiarastantrums said...

sweet photo!!

Unknown said...

Now that is a true 'pretty boy' isn't it? I tell my son he's beautiful all the time. He's young enough now that he doesn't know that most people don't call boys 'pretty'.

Cherish that boy while you can. Great picture.

tiarastantrums said...

very sweet shot

Michelle said...

Beautiful photo. Such a sweet little man!

Eliz Alex said...

Adorable photo, love his head resting on his little hand!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shot and B&W

Shelli said...

SO Sooo sweet!! Really nice.

Lauren said...

Great photo, he's adorable!

Lauren said...

Great photo, he's adorable!