March 27, 2011

Slice of Life...



This week's challenge at I HEART FACES is "A Slice of Life." As a firefighter's wife, you never want to see this vehicle pulling up to your house, but these are the realities of the job. And this may not be the "slice of life" that people would think about but unfortunately sometimes these slices need to be included too. I see strength when I look at her and I pray for her everyday for the trials she will face after the death of her amazing husband. I know he is looking down on us and smiling. Head on over to I heart faces to check out the other amazing entries.

3 comments:

Chellie Dee said...

You are right but this is such a real moment and my heart goes out to her.

deb duty said...

I'm so sorry she's having to go through this. I pray that she'll be able to find peace and happiness again.

Jana said...

That was a sad day... but a great picture.