I HEART FACES - VROOM, VROOM!
This week's challenge at I heart faces was a fun one for me. I had the opportunity to go up to Primary Children's Hospital with my husband and his fellow co-workers to visit with the kids and just have a day of fun! (Don't worry I did get permission from this little guy's Mommy to use his picture:) My heart goes out to these families that have to park their trailers in the parking lot and basically live at the hospital. It makes me even more grateful for my healthy little girl.
These kids are the REAL heroes!


15 comments:
What a good way to put it. That picture speaks volumes.
so sweet!
May God Bless him and all the children. Great photo. Thanks for sharing.
Wow. I love your entry. This is perfect.
Wonderful picture and I so agree with what you said about it!
http://threetimesthegiggles.com
Aww what an amazing photo. They truly are part of the heroes of this world, and I will forever be in awe of their bravery and endurance...
This picture is perfect.
Very cute photo!
Oh wow. This is a great shot! Everything about it is perfect
That is totally Awesome!! What a cherished picture for the mother of this child!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.
what a great picture of the little tyke. it does bring a tear to your eye realizing what he has had to endure. Makes moments like this even more special.
what a great picture of the little tyke. it does bring a tear to your eye realizing what he has had to endure. Makes moments like this even more special.
CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful photo and very well done! :D
this picture is just amazing.....breathtaking and so much emotion
This picture is so sweet! Congrats on placing in the contest and thanks for sharing a great photo with everyone!
Congratulations on y our win this week! And I agree! God bless all our babies that are fighting things I wish we never heard of....
Post a Comment