I just love these kids! They are the sweetest kids ever! They must get it from their AMAZING parents:) I just love the first picture, it's as if they are saying, " Lady, Enough Pictures, you aren't going to get us to smile, so just stop while you are ahead!" Usually P has a hard time cooperating, but today he just sat down and hammed it up the WHOLE time. He was practicing his smiles on the way over and kept telling his Mom that if he did a good job, I would put him on my blog and she would put him on hers! Well, he did a GREAT job and will be on both blogs! M had a harder time, but I think we were just spoiled with her 6 month pics where she just sat wherever we put her and smiled away. She was too interested in exploring her new surroundings this time, but I still think we got some great shots of her!







2 comments:
Macie's profile... are those cheeks for real? Oh, how I love your pictures of my babies. You are awesome.
I just keep coming back to look at them. Macie's smirk of disgust in the first picture... hilarious!
SO Macie....
Post a Comment