November 15, 2009

Warning!!! Huge Post!

Chase was such a little ham! I wanted to eat him up:) His mom was great too, she was jumping up and down, singing, dancing, doing whatever she could do to make him smile. At one point he was laughing so hard, I could barely hold my camera still because I was laughing too. It was a really fun shoot. I hope you enjoy them Shani!




I couldn't decide which I liked better so I had to post both!















4 comments:

Shani said...

Oh my gosh Tasha! I love them. I have had a hard time deciding which one to enlarge for the front room. i think I am going to get one of those frames that hold several.......

kristin said...

I think I posted a comment on the wrong blog:) Do you have two photo blogs? Either way, super cute pics! You do a great job and don't let anyone tell you differently.

Frecktastic Fam said...

Such cute pictures, Tasha! And I love the collage!

MM said...

These photos are especially great - that last one takes my breath away! :)