I love this little girl more than words can express, she brings more joy to my life than I ever thought a child could. We are so blessed!
I do offer collages in many sizes, along with birth announcements and Christmas Cards! Book now as fall sessions are filling up quickly!!!

3 comments:
Your little girl is so cute!! :0)
I do al my orchard pictures in Provo. It's right off Center Street as your headed up to the Mental State Hospital right next to 7 peaks. I love doing pictures in the Orchard. It's either really pretty in the summer or the winter with snow. Right now it's kinda dead and boring unless your subjects are wearing bright colors. Anyway...I hope this helps you!! :0)
Palisades State Park is just south of Manti on US 89. It is about 8 miles or so south on the Left hand side. You can't miss the signs if your looking for them. We love it there. Great grassy camping with swimming, golfing etc. The big bonus, it has bathrooms with showers.
Your photography is awesome. I did not know you did photography. I love the shots of your little one. Darling.
oooh! that second one is my fav - her perfect little face in black and white. you've one me over here, as i usually don't like black and white pics. good job!
Post a Comment